Here is how to volunteer with Passion Works Studio!
We are happy to have your help! It takes community involvement to make all the magic happen at Passion Works!
Because our number one priority during these Covid times is keeping folks safe- only PW staff members and Core Artists are participating on site. Some Core Artists are still working from home.
You must be thinking, “How/what can I volunteer with Passion Works Studio if I can’t volunteer in the space?” Here is a list of things you can do!:
- Please like, follow, and subscribe to our profiles on social media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pwstudio
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PWStudio
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/PassionWorksStudio/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/passion-works
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passionworksstudio/
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PassionWorksShop
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttA0p7toLFBFVrN_2NrobQ/videos
- Via your social media please invite 100 friends to like, follow, and subscribe. Do this repeatedly until all your friends have been invited.
- Give us a 5 star review on Facebook with a personal message.
- Share the Passion Works Studio page on your Facebook and Instagram with a personal message or story about why you love/enjoy/have an interest in PWS.
- Reach out to 25 to 50 people through a private message and invite them to share the PWS page to their personal pages. Do this on as many platforms as you feel comfortable.
- Share our website with family and friends www.passionworks.org
- Go to our Facebook and click on the event Virtual Community ART NIGHT. Log onto Art Night on Zoom and enjoy the art project of the week with community members, our PWS artists, and staff. ART NIGHT is held Wednesdays 5pm to 6pm on Zoom 688 920 3183.
- Go to YouTube and watch the numerous videos on the PWS channel. Try out the accessible yoga videos while you are there as well!
- Share your favorite PW video on your social media account with a personal message.
- Go to our FaceBook and click on photos. Go to the album Drawings to Collaborate With! Try using one of these drawings to make something new! Collage, draw, paint, layer, photoshop, etc. Try collaborating with our artists from a distance and post and tag your new creation.
- Make and/or write a letter, postcard, card, drawing, painting to send to one of our PWS artists. You can find the artist list on our website. This can be sent to the studio directly and then we can forward.
Passion Works Studio
Attn: Nancy Epling
20 East State St Athens OH 45701
BIG THANK YOU!
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships are available after 14 hours of volunteering, an interview, and invitation after review.